Join and Make a Difference!
Join today and get involved, there is no cost! Support the community by volunteering or by a donation. We work every day to improve the South Side!
- Making the South Side a cleaner, safer, and more vibrant community for all who live, work and visit our diverse urban neighborhood
- Advocating for quality of life issues impacting residents and property owners
- Building positive relationships among residents and businesses, and voicing collective concerns and issues to government and other local officials
- Working throughout the South Side to improve public parks and green spaces, remove graffiti from property and trash from our streets, and much more
- Facilitating volunteer work, grants, and government intervention with local community and business groups as well as other non-profit groups to improve the South Side and assist other nearby communities and organizations
- Hosting the annual Historic South Side Home Tour and the South Side Garden Tour