City & Community Info
We're here to Help!
We continually collect and share information to help you!
Can’t find an answer here? Contact us!
Pittsburgh Mobile Apps
- Go Mobile Pgh App: Mobile App for Parking Payments (Android and iOS)
- MyBurgh: City of Pittsburgh Information, 311 Requests, and more
Calling 911 vs 311
- Anytime, 24/7, for any emergency situation
- A crime occurring right now
- Life-threatening situations and injuries requiring medical attention
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors sounding
- Fire or smoke coming from a building
- Any other emergency situation
- 7am-7pm, Monday through Friday, for non-emergency situations
- Information on city services
- Graffiti, pot holes, high weeds, code violations, traffic issues
- Ongoing suspected drug activities
- Information on how to receive a smoke detector and when to change batteries
- Any other NON-emergency situation with which you need help